Monday 17 January 2011

Woops!

I think I have exercised a bit too much. I did a lot of core work yesterday and I had never done it before. Today I can feel the pain in my stomach. Owchie. I guess I am going to have to take it easy for a few days. Walking to and from school twice a day will have to be enough till I no longer feel sore. I don't want to cause a serious injury.I have also been following my weight watchers plan very strict again this week. Everything I have eaten has been weighed and wrote down.I am wanting another loss this week. Will be happy with any pound I can loss.Will just have to wait till Wednesday to see how I have done.
I am going away in July for the weekend with some friends so I have a goal - either be pregnant or to have lost a lot more weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment