Friday 21 January 2011

Bump.



That picture is me 41+6. I cant wait till I look like that again. To feel the movements, kicks and punches. Trying to guess what body part was prodding me. The waking up several times a night just to go to the toilet, the excitement of the imminent new arrival. Looking back at pictures of me pregnant with Mia seems like a life time ago. I am excited and hopeful I will be lucky enough experience pregnancy again one day.When that picture was taken I never thought 3 years later I would be sat typing away at my blog because we are struggling to extend our family. I never thought I would want to extend our family. When that picture was taken we was getting ready to leave to go to the hospital to be induced. I was scared as I knew when I left the hospital we would be leaving a family of 3. I was feeling the anxiety's of any new mother to be. What if I cant cope? What if the baby doesn't like me? What if i don't hear it cry when I am asleep?What I wouldn't give to feel like that again! What I would not give to go through it all again with my daughter there cooing over her new brother or sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment