Wednesday 26 January 2011

A Week today.

I will find out if all my hard work and effort has paid off. A week today I will find out if I have lost enough weight for me to start taking clomid. I cant believe I have been seeing my OBGYN for almost a year. Time has flown so fast and I have learned so many new things about my body that I didn't know before hand.
Some people give the OBGYN department at my local hospital a hard time, In the year I have been going I cant say we have had any problems to be honest. I have been sent for tests and blood tests to the point of feeling like a pin cushion but with how fast the diagnosis has come about I couldn't be more happier.
I will obviously explain why my weight loss has slowed down since our last appointment - we lost Gary's Grandma then we had Christmas to the diet kind of took a back seat for a few weeks. I am back on track now and more determined then I was before.
I do feel I have done enough to be given Clomid but I guess at the end of the day its upto the Dr.
I have decided though if I get told I need to loose even more weight before I am given it I am going to ask for a certain weight. I feel I would be able to strive better if I knew an exact weight instead of shooting in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment