Saturday 22 January 2011

Loosing Weight

Has been a pretty tough roller coaster for me.Some weeks when I try really hard and get a good weight loss it motivates me and I am really good the next week.All it takes is for me to go off track one week and I have blown it for a few weeks. I am not one of these people who loose weight one week and can get it off the week after. Normally when I go off track I loose it for a few weeks. I still go to meetings but it takes me a few weeks to get back into the swing of things.I wish this wasn't the case but looking at my weight watchers weigh card this seems to be the trend.
Since November I have not gone more then 4 weeks without gaining. I am currently on week 2 of a consecutive weight loss, I am trying to beat 5 weeks. I am trying really hard.
This week so far I have tracked and weighed almost everything I have eaten.
Today will be the first time this week I have felt well enough to exercise and to be honest I am looking forward to it. I have missed the feeling I feel when I have completed my exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment