Wednesday 5 January 2011

Starting school.

My baby starts school in just under a week.
She is very ready for it, I on the other hand, Not so much.
I am convinced when we wave goodbye for her 1st day I will break down in tears while Mia just swans off without a care in the world.
She will be amazed at the new world that has opend up to her, while I will go home and twiddle my thumbs for a few hours before I will go and pick her up.
I will miss her terribly, i know this, We do everything together. She is my right arm.
We tried her little uniform on her and she looks so grown up.
3 years ago she was just 13 weeks old. Its gone so fast.
I am trying to savour every moment with her but the moment are just flashing before my eyes.
In the past year so much has changed, We can hold full conversations, she is no longer in nappies, she is in a adult sized bed and we waved goodbye to the doodoo. She is no longer a baby but... My little girl.
*Sigh* so many bittersweet things.

No comments:

Post a Comment