Friday 28 January 2011

Day 3 of soy.

So I am on day three of taking Soy. I don't *feel* any different. Although I did wake up this morning really hot and sweaty. There was no real reason for me too. It is not warm or anything here, In fact its far too cold for my liking. I know this because when I got up  I had to turn the heating up. So maybe that is a side effect?
I really don't want to get my hopes up and then nothing happens.I have been taking them on a night time as I did read this minimizes side effects - as I have Mia to look after during the day I don't really want to be suffering with side effects so that could be why I am not feeling any different? 
Argh I don't know!
I don't want to get my hopes up and pin them all on Soy working but its so hard not to at least be a little hopeful. I know I am going to end up heart broken if by the end of the month it has not worked and staring back at me is yet again another BFN.
I suppose if thats the case and I have clomid to look forward too it wont be so bad but if I dont... Its going to really hurt. Damn you PCOS and making baby making so freaking hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment