Sunday 16 January 2011

Oh Mia!

Oh my darling little angel. How I love you and your little quips. You say things and have no idea of the significance of what you have just said. Your childhood innocence is a great thing for you to have. I wish I could help your current want but its not for lack of trying on mine and your daddy's part. Thats for sure!
So when you ask ' Mummy, I really want a brother or sister' Just know we're trying. We're trying so hard but mummy doesn't work the same way other peoples mummies do. Mummy cant make babies as easy as some people. Thats why your an extra special little miracle. It will happen one day and when they day comes you will be the first person we tell.

2 comments:

  1. oh emma, as much as this is cute, it made me wanna cry for you, you will have a baby

    love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really was not my intention to make people cry or upset. I love you too x

    ReplyDelete