Friday 14 January 2011

Weight Watchers.

I have been a weight watchers member since March 2010. I joined after my 1st appointment with my OBGYN after he told me to sart loosing weight incase we needed to go down the IVF route. When I 1st started I was a force to be messed with. I was loosing consistently. Before I knew it I had lost 2st.
Once I got to 2st I hit a wall. I kept going to my meetings but was loosing and gaining the same amount. Before Christmas we lost my Husbands grandma. We was never at home, We had his Uncle with us, Was eating out a lot and when we did eat at home it was not very good food choices. I managed to stay the same and never gained then we had Christmas. Over Christmas I gained 7lb.
I felt like I had got what I needed out of my system. I worked very had the week back after Christmas and I was so very pleased to step on the scales on Wednesday 5.5lb lighter in just one week! It has given me the motivation I need again. I feel I have my mojo back!
I am back on track now. EA active is my best friend. I will loose more weight this year!I love all this energy I have now just after loosing 2st so cant imagine how great I will feel if I shed another 2st!

No comments:

Post a Comment