Saturday 19 March 2011

Giving up. Im done.

I give up, I am done.
I don't want to feel bitter anymore. I cant do it. I cant pretend this is not killing me.
Every BFP I see it breaks my heart that it is not me. 
I try to be happy - but I just cant. 
I have 17 friends on Facebook at the moment who are pregnant. Yes thats right SEVEN FUCKING TEEN. I counted them. I like to torture my self with the fact its still not me. I like to laugh at my self and make my self feel like a failure of a woman.
I should have had my baby by now. Instead I have something that has no cure. I have something that makes me fat, grumpy, sleepy, hairy and irregular (I sound like I have swallowed the cast-off versions of the seven dwarfs!) 
What have I done so wrong that has messed my body up so bad I cant do the one thing its supposed to do?
Right now I want to rip my insides out. 
I don't want to obsess over every little twinge anymore - could this be it? is this pregnancy? is this my period?
I just want a normal 28 day cycle. I was consistency. I want to be able to have a chance of making a baby.
Am so sick of fucking 40/50/60/70 day cycles. How am I supposed to make a baby like that?
Its what, as a woman I was made to do. Its what my body is designed for.
I am a failure.
As I type this with tears running down my face I realize just what TTC has done to me.
It has become my every thought, my every want and need.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's normal. I have been there more than once. Here's my advice for the TTC battle. I've turned it into something I do, like brushing my teeth. I took all the emotion out of it, and I simply keep doing it every month. It made it easier to accept - because the highs and lows of anticipation and disappointment are too much to manage. I went went 6 years of unprotected sex - no BFP, then a surprise BFP and a 20 week miscarriage, then 5 years of actively TTC and BFNs, then 1 IVF cycle (BFN) and finally 1 frozen egg transfer (BFP). The road for us infertile ladies is ugly and full of heartbreak. I hope you get the strength to continue because the rewards if we're successful are completely worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im right there with you girlfriend
    glad i found your blog!

    taranbrandon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete