Saturday 5 February 2011

Thank you

When I started this blog a mere month ago I never thought anyone would read it. I thought at most it would be a place where I could vent and say how I am feeling. Maybe even share information in hopes it would get some views. Maybe even inform some people who have no idea what PCOS is. Thank you to everyone who checks this blog once, twice and if i am lucky more then that.
I hope you have picked something up while reading this.
Even if its just a bit about me that you never knew before. 
I am sharing with you MY infertility journey. 
This is how it feels for me, these are my thoughts and feelings.
I am not a natural blogger but I am trying to keep this blog up to date with the going on in my life.
Even the not-so fantastic bits! 
I want this blog to be no hold bars. 
So thank you to everyone who has read my blog, left a comment or clicked on one of my ads.
Emma :o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment