Saturday 5 February 2011

I have a secret...

I have a secret...

I think Mr T is trying not to get too excited,
I think Mr T is trying so hard!
I think he is almost as excited as I am.

When we 1st came off the pill to TTC, Even though he would never admit it he wanted another baby as much as I did, Maybe even more. He suggested I came off the pill when I did. He was excited. He like me thought maybe a couple a months and we would be pregnant.
Now, we now know that was not the case, That didn't happen. Turns out we're not as fertile as we thought we was. I mean wouldn't any couple who fell pregnant when they was on the pill think they was like mega fertile?
As the months past and it became apparent something was wrong with me he started telling me he no longer wanted another baby. That things we're fine with just Mia. Now that must make me sound like a horrible person because I told him that I wanted another baby and carried on doing what I was doing, but I just knew deep down he didn't mean what he said - thats why I pushed forward with the seeing my Dr. I am so glad my womens intuition was right.
Almost bang on a year since we first met Dr B we have been given a small chance of hope. We've been given a small chance of hope in the form of a small tablet. A tablet that could give us, a tablet that could give me, Gary and Mia the chance to extend our family. 
For the 1st time in almost two years the hopeful look is back in his eye.
I know he would never admit it,m but you can tell.
I can almost gauntee if you asked him he would tell you he is only doing this for me. I know its not.

No comments:

Post a Comment