Sunday 13 February 2011

Ovulation Predictor Kits, Home Pregnancy Tests and Thermometors.

When we first set out on this TTC journey almost two years ago, I said we wouldnt be come one of them couple that become obsessed with taking temraptures and peeing on ovulation sticks. Even Mr T agreed. We would just have lots of sex and eventually get pregnant. I mean people got pregnant before all this kind of thing was invented and known of.
I guess things change.
I never thought we would be a couple seeking fertility treatments.
In these two years my whole outlook on trying to conceive has changed.
It was more of a rollercoaster then I ever thought it would be.
Anyway, Since I knew we was being prescribe clomid, I wanted to to optimise our chances of it working - thus is turn us getting pregnant.
Now, I thought I would have trouble convincing Mr T to agree with this. He has always maintained the 'it will happen when it happens' attitude all through this. I was wrong. I had been tlking about ovulation tests and showing him them and saying how they work. Not really pushing them on him nor saying that I wanted to use them.  
Showed him them in tesco's and said about how they would possibly increase our chances now we have clomid to use. His responce was to order some off EBAY as they would be cheaper.
I was extatic. I was expecting to have to fight my corner. To nag and nag untill he agree'd.
So that is what I did. I orderd 20 OPK's and 20 HPTs. I hope I dont need them all but I think it is safe to say I am well stocked for a couple of months at least.
All I need now is for AF to show her face then we can get this baby making show on the road!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation Good Post
    Thank you very much
    Plan your Pregnancy as you like with Ovulation Kit now you can choose your time and date of pregnancy you can find me by searching on Google HOME CHECK

    ReplyDelete